Farm Asset Finance
Finance for Agriculture specialises in providing fast and competitive farm asset finance quotes on farm equipment, farm machinery, trucks and trailers necessary to run your farm or rural enterprise. As specialist Agricultural Finance Brokers, we source and secure the most competitive finance deals for our clients.
Leasing and hire purchase (HP) are popular forms of finance to obtain farm equipment, machinery and other assets without large upfront costs, which can put a strain on both cash flow and working capital. We can raise finance or re-finance existing assets provided there’s a serial number and a value of £5,000 or greater.
What can farm asset finance fund?
Hard Assets including:
Harvesting, Grain Handling, Hay, Planting, Livestock etc.
Tractors, Harvesters, Spreaders, Sprayers, Trailers etc.
New and used cars, LCVs & HGVs, Trailers, Mini Buses, Executive and Prestige Vehicles
Lifestyle & Specialist Vehicles
Motorhomes, Motorbikes, Caravans, Classic Cars, Luxury Vehicles, Buses and Coaches
Refrigeration, Heating & Air Conditioning, Garage Equipment, Veterinary & Dental Equipment, Testing Equipment
IT & Office
IT, Software, Photocopiers, Shop Fittings, CCTV, Security Systems, Cleaning & Office Equipment
Beauty, Leisure & Gym Equipment
Benefits of Leasing
Leasing is a tax and cash efficient way of financing equipment for your business, it keeps the asset ‘off-balance sheet’ and offers the following key benefits:
- It provides immediate use of the asset without paying for it all at once
- It frees up working capital and bank loan/overdraft facilities for business growth
- The lease contract is structured for the length of time you require the use of the asset
- Sale & Leaseback allows you to release capital in assets that you already own
- It offers the most tax-efficient structure for your business
- HP usually involves a deposit and fixed payments over an agreed term
- We can provide a solution irrespective of credit history or previous problems
- Recovery Loan Scheme eligible